Do you remember your first date? With network marketing meetings is exactly the same as with the first date.
Coming on the first date we talk, watch, observe and if we see that “something is in the air” we meet again and again…
Treat networking marketing exactly the same. During these meeting, talk to as many people as possible. Afterwards, with those whose business interests you the most, make an appointment right away for the next meeting!
Networking is a way of establishing business contacts and building your network of contacts. First of all, it helps in promoting your company, finding the right contractor or customer, and maintaining relationships with other entrepreneurs. In the MLM industry, networking can be one of the basic tools used to meet your business partners and promote your products or services.
However, for networking and network marketing to bring the expected results, prepare yourself accordingly.
During the networking meeting, remember to:
- smile and be positive,
- give your interlocutor a business card,
- talk, not lead a monologue,
- ask and look for a platform for cooperation,
- talk to one person for no more than 5 minutes,
- make an appointment right away if you’re interested in the interlocutor’s activity.
During the meeting, avoid:
- distributing offers of your company,
- holding a monologue (not a conversation),
- telling details about your business,
- talking too long with one person,
- saying negative things about competitors, colleagues, etc.
- talking about religious views, sex and politics.
Remember these tips, because as Grant Cardone wrote in “Sell or be sold”, everything is a sale. Both business and life. And even dates.