The main purpose of our website is to inform about the MLM industry. However sometimes justified suspicions about the intentions of the company or project force us to warn you against them. Sometimes to inform is to warn.
Some people spend their entire lives with their heads in the clouds. They are gullible, uncritical, many would say naive. Sometimes being a dreamer even has its own charm. More often, however, this attitude towards life is marked by many problems. And certainly in business, when you walk with your head in the clouds, you can get a decent bruise by this stubborn thing called reality. So maybe mind your head when you get involved with Cloud Token.
The infamous financial pyramids based on Bitconnect and OneCoin cryptocurrencies are alredy gone. However, life hates a vacuum and constantly appear new projects offering easy and substantial earnings in cryptocurrencies. The latest one is called Cloud Token and its name seems to be quite significant here.
In this article we will present with some information of the project and in the end we confront you with one simple question. We are sure that you can draw an objective conclusion by yourselves
- Cloud Token is a Asian project and a ‘cousin’ of Plus Token. Its official premiere took place on May 12 and it was instantly promoted as a ‘hit’ by its creators
- Cloud Token’s website provides no information about who owns or runs the company
- On the official website we can also read that the about fourth generation blockchain technology and that supposedly the best Asian experts have developed software called JARVIS AI
- Cloud Token claims that their technology is allegedly used by such giants as Walmart, Google or Coca Cola
- Cloud Token affiliates invest $500 or more in CTO tokens, on the promise of an “average 10-15% per month” return of investement
ROI 10-15%! Seems like heaven, but would you borrow money for such a high percentage, if you can take a loan from the bank at 3% or issue shares at 7% -8%…?
The editors of our website follow the market in order to provide you with reliable information and prevent you from cooperation with companies that do not operate transparently.
This article is a warning.
We will keep you posted on the topic.
See also our articles at https://rankingmlm.com/
You will be also interested in: https://rankingmlm.com/shaking-hands-a-gesture-of-great-importance/